SpeakingEngaging. Empowering. Informative.
If you want a compelling speaker and motivator to keynote your conference, engage your audience, and inspire them to place kindness at the heart of everything they do, then Lara is the speaker for you.
Lara can incorporate her content into your theme and is available to speak authentically and passionately about:
- Kindness in Business – an introduction to the philosophy, customized for your organization
- Manage Your Inner Critic with Kindness – everyone has one, learn how to successfully manage your inner critic so you can take risks and advance your career & life
- Balance for Busy People – simple ways to avoid burnout and thrive in your 9-5
- Closing the Confidence Gap – designed for women and women-identifying folks
- Emotional Intelligence – go beyond the buzz word and learn how to increase your EQ
- Coaching Skills for Leaders – learn the skills to bring your leadership to a new level through coaching
- Values at Work – get clear on your values and learn how to apply them in your professional setting
- Hiring 101 – your culture starts with who and how you hire; learn how to hire inclusively and intelligently
- Kind Communication – get your message across in a clear, kind, impactful way
- Managing Stress So You Can Get Work Done – reduce your stress so that you can get work done
- Calm is a Leadership Superpower – get the tools to stop reacting and begin responding from a grounded place of calm
Powerful Keynote Speaker
Rallyer of Crowds
Warm and Insightful Panel Member
Engaging Leader of Breakout Sessions
See Lara in action sharing how to Managing Your Inner Critic With Kindness
"Great workshop. Quick & insightful."
"Enjoyed the research behind the presentation."
"Lara was great! Thank you!"
"Good workshop - I learned several techniques that I will use."
"I found this extremely helpful and eye opening! Thank you for your time! "
I've matured as a leader and am much more relaxed even though the work and deliverables have remained the same. I'm coming up with more creative ideas and am better at problem solving since I'm less stressed. My team is even feeling less overwhelm because I'm able to manage them from a more relaxed place.
Start A Conversation