Practical and transformative content needs engaging and expert delivery.
Lara Heacock works with groups large and small to create powerful learning experiences that stimulate curiosity, conversation, and lasting change.
Lara has delivered programs across the US (and beyond.)
Whether you’re looking for a short and impactful event like a lunch & learn or half day session, or something more substantial like a full day or longer-term intervention, Lara uses her unique combination of warmth, smarts, and ‘cutting through the BS with kindness’ to create learning events that generate results.
"Great workshop. Quick & insightful."
"Enjoyed the research behind the presentation."
"Lara was great! Thank you!"
"Good workshop - I learned several techniques that I will use."
"I found this extremely helpful and eye opening! Thank you for your time! "
- For groups, conferences, employee development workshops, and training, Lara is available to speak on the following topics:
- Kindness in Business – an introduction to the philosophy, customized for your organization
- The KIND Process in Action – the repeatable process that keeps your company kind
- Balance for Busy People – simple ways to avoid burnout and thrive in your 9-5
- Beyond Confidence – how to thrive as a woman in a man’s world
Kindness is at the center of everything Lara brings to your organization, and your specific needs can be incorporated into her core message.
Your group will gain tangible takeaways that can be immediately woven into the culture of their team.
From ways to reduce stress & increase productivity, to the ability to feel more confident and lead with kindness, Kindness In Business Workshops will help your people increase their own skills and impact the culture of your business.
Workshops Tailored To Your Needs & Are Available As:
Lunch & Learn
Longer Term Programs
I've matured as a leader and am much more relaxed even though the work and deliverables have remained the same. I'm coming up with more creative ideas and am better at problem solving since I'm less stressed. My team is even feeling less overwhelm because I'm able to manage them from a more relaxed place.
Start A Conversation